First World Probz
I have days where I realize how very blessed I am. By people and situations and just stuff. Then I have days where I whine about the most mundane things. It usually happens on Sunday evenings when I am getting ready to head back to work. I am going to call myself on these things occasionally so maybe I will be less whiney… maybe not.
1. We recently switched to Dish and I still have not figured out the remote control. Sometimes I think I am hitting one button but it is the wrong one and I miss some of my precious shows.
2. I had to do 5 loads of laundry today.. because we have too many clothes and I wait so long in between them.
3. I only got a two hour nap today.
4. I have to go back to work tomorrow. For a whole eight hours.
It feels good to get this off my chest. Ahhh… now to shake these Sunday evening blues! Have a great week!
Comments
Post a Comment