2014 Final Update!
The year is officially over. Since switching positions at work, I acquired the fun support role of year end wrap up. I left work at 11:30 PM and got home at 12:30 after driving 30 mph over ice. Dusty and I ate some bites off a rotisserie chicken and went to bed. Ahh, adulthood.
Here is my final update of my 2014 goals. Only 30% complete but many were close to finish or at least in process. I will be moving some of the goals to 2015. I'm putting the last minute touches on that list and then will post. This blog definitely kept me more accountable for the goals than any other method.
1. Have at least one garage sale. Completed.
2. Run one half marathon. Completed. Just barely and very painfully.
3. Read 30 books. On book 29! So very close. The last book I read was so dreadful that I had to force myself to finish it. Lesson learned.
4. Get a passport. Rolling this one to 2015.
5. Blog once a week. I came up short on this one as well but I truly enjoyed writing my thoughts and whims.
6. Pay off at least two debts. Only got one of these but we are starting some of the Dave Ramsey methods for 2015. Wish us luck!
7. Create a cleaning schedule for the house… and stick with it. Yeah right.
8. Do a family tree. I have to fill in a few dates and send it back to the Etsy store so she can create it for me. I’m still not sure where I will put it but I’m very excited to have that history displayed.
9. Get my second tattoo. Rolling this one to 2015 as well.
10. Cook a full Thanksgiving dinner! Did this while in pajamas. #winning
Thanks for the memories 2014- I will work to make 2015 even better!

Comments
Post a Comment