Blog Fail..

Well I made it two weeks of posting regularly and then I did what I always did. Oh well. Time for a recap…

I finished The Fault in Our Stars. I think I started that book uninvested on purpose. I knew it was a cancer book and stay unattached. That or I just didn't like the characters possibly? It was a quick read though and there were parts that were just hilarious. I will be watching the movie this year though.

Also, my baby boy learned to walk. I cannot believe it! He did a side shuffle that looks like he is dancing for about a week and then he just got forward walking. Now he walks about half the time. It is just crazy to me. This was the final baby thing I feel like. I thought we would be struggling to walk at 1 year. The other night I was feeling sad and nostalgic and he wrapped his arm around my neck. What a big boy I have!

I am going to do a Sunday Gunday post of my baby being not a baby anymore. And I will try to get back on track!

Comments

Popular Posts