I love you.. Dusty!
I love the way you act like our first MySpace conversation would not be embarrassing to read now.
I love that you asked me to a movie, even if it was just because you didn’t want to go alone.
I love you cute profile pic (completely staged by the way)!
I love that you let me force you into a long distance relationship.
I love that you made trips to Denton from Lubbock.
I love you boyfriend in the red pickup!
I love your family (even if I thought you had an Uncle Gary for about a month).
I love that your mom made me chicken at a seafood feast.
I love you first born of Dennis and Bonnie Dickson!
I love you for taking me to eat after I begged (and only kinda yelling when I didn’t eat anything).
I love you for picking me up in the alley after I ran into the dumpster.
I love you knight in shining armor!
I love you for letting me shop for my engagement ring.
I love you for asking my parents for permission.
I love you fiancé!
I love you for going to pre-wedding counseling (even if you thought it was stupid at first).
I love you barefoot on the beach, trying not to cry.
I love you husband!
I love you for loving outdoor stuff (and trying to convince me to love it, even 7 years later).
I love you for sending me gigantic flowers at work.
I love you year old cake eater.
I love you for allowing our dining table to be consumed by crafts.
I love you for only slightly complaining about the five Christmas trees I love.
I love you roommate!
I love you for letting me paint every room a different color.
I love you for hanging stuff for me (even without a level most times…).
I love you handy man!
I love you for crying when our baby boy was born.
I love you for cooking most nights and staying up with Gunn when I’m so tired.
I love you father of my child!
I love that God chose me to be your wife.
I love what you make me.
I love what you teach me.
I love that you love me.
I love you Dusty Duane Dickson.
Today and forever.








Sooo sweet!!
ReplyDelete