Goals Update


1. Have at least one garage sale. Completed.
 
2. Run one half marathon. Still set for December. I’m hoping scheduling works out. December is usually crazy but I will make it work. We have recently reestablished the goal of being active as a family. Several times a week we take a long walk and then let Gunner play at the school playground. 

3. Read 30 books. I have read 23 books this year. This time of year is super busy for us but I know I can find time for 7 more books. I can always find time for books. I am always willing to take suggestions!

4. Get a passport. We are trying to save money which means we do not go to town (people from the city think this reference is cute by the way…) as much. I have 2 months left.. surely I can find some time.

5. Blog once a week. I fell off the wagon.. or is it back on the wagon? I was always confused about that expression. I will try to catch up. We have been so busy with stuff but I will catch up this last three months because we have something nearly every weekend and its fun stuff to talk about. Yay!

6. Pay off at least two debts. We are working on our second card now. Hopefully it will be closed out by the end of the year. 
 
7. Create a cleaning schedule for the house… and stick with it. I have an 18 month old. This was such a silly goal. Maybe in 16 years.

8. Do a family tree. I started a book on Mixbook (where I make all my scrapbooks) but I’m not sure if that is what I want to do. There is so much information and I want to present it the best way possible. I’m a little stuck on this one.
 
9. Get my second tattoo. I remind Dusty every so often that I still don’t have a birthday present from him. Of course, I gave him a child last year so I know its hard to compete with that! ;) 

10. Cook a full Thanksgiving dinner! I have officially told my family that I would cook it and they didn’t protest so I take that as a good sign. One cousin even said she was excited about it.. and her momma could cook. I will start on my menu once we get through our annual pumpkin carving party. 
I have already started thinking of goals for next year. Some of the goals will have to roll over if I do not complete them but I am excited to set more goals and cross some off. 

Comments

Popular Posts