2013… wait 2014?!
Holy cow! Where did 2013 go?! It is strange to think that this time last year, I was waiting for our sweet boy to get here. Thinking of what all his firsts would be like. I always gets a little sad after each milestone and holiday because it is over. Dusty thinks I'm crazy (for various reasons) but after the nine months of constantly thinking and planning, the days go by so quickly. I truly try to document all these days and then the days that are just Mondays when he thinks me yawning is hilarious. Anyways.. all this to say that I have created a list of goals for 2014. (If you know me, you know I LOVE lists.) May 2014 be the most productive year yet!
1. Have at least one garage sale. The amount of junk we have acquired since we have been married and then having G is ridiculous. Ridiculous.
2. Run one half marathon. Since September, I have ran 2 5ks (ran/walk pushing G) with at least two more planned. I am currently looking at websites for training schedules. An ultimate goal is running the Disney Princess Half Marathon. They have the princesses along the course. And you know I will be dressed as Ariel. The five year old Jaimie would be so jealous!
3. Read 30 books. I may try to blog about the books once I am finished with them.
4. Get a passport. This would mean a tropical vacation is easier for us to take.
5. Blog once a week. It is something I have always wanted to do. The proof being I started this blog as well as one on Wordpress with just a few posts. The difference is now I figure I have enough material between reading, pinterest trials, and G. People will mostly care about G.
6. Pay off at least two debts. This was something that Dusty and I decided on jointly. I hope we can get more than that but two is the goal. I am considering reading Dave Ramsey.
7. Create a cleaning schedule for the house… and stick with it. G is a tornado but I am seriously tired of having to throw things around desperately when people are coming over.
8. Do a family tree. I think it would be so neat to have!
9. Get my second tattoo. Eek, hopefully my mom does not see this until it is too late!
10. Cook a full Thanksgiving dinner! Place settings, turkey, everything. If I do not give anyone food poisoning, it will be counted a success!
So there it is. Bring it 2014!
1. Have at least one garage sale. The amount of junk we have acquired since we have been married and then having G is ridiculous. Ridiculous.
2. Run one half marathon. Since September, I have ran 2 5ks (ran/walk pushing G) with at least two more planned. I am currently looking at websites for training schedules. An ultimate goal is running the Disney Princess Half Marathon. They have the princesses along the course. And you know I will be dressed as Ariel. The five year old Jaimie would be so jealous!
3. Read 30 books. I may try to blog about the books once I am finished with them.
4. Get a passport. This would mean a tropical vacation is easier for us to take.
5. Blog once a week. It is something I have always wanted to do. The proof being I started this blog as well as one on Wordpress with just a few posts. The difference is now I figure I have enough material between reading, pinterest trials, and G. People will mostly care about G.
6. Pay off at least two debts. This was something that Dusty and I decided on jointly. I hope we can get more than that but two is the goal. I am considering reading Dave Ramsey.
7. Create a cleaning schedule for the house… and stick with it. G is a tornado but I am seriously tired of having to throw things around desperately when people are coming over.
8. Do a family tree. I think it would be so neat to have!
9. Get my second tattoo. Eek, hopefully my mom does not see this until it is too late!
10. Cook a full Thanksgiving dinner! Place settings, turkey, everything. If I do not give anyone food poisoning, it will be counted a success!
So there it is. Bring it 2014!

Comments
Post a Comment